BID Manager DACH
PRO Unlimited is looking for an experienced bid response writer and project manager who is driven to develop compelling and effective content in support of PRO's responses, to request for proposal (RFP) events from prospects located around the world. This person needs to work quickly and accurately, requiring minimal editorial oversight.
This role will be office based in Frankfurt.
- Work closely with Sales to understand key requirements and deliverables associated with request for proposal (RFP) events.
- Play critical role coordinating and tracking the overall response deliverables and deadlines.
- Interface with internal subject matter experts for purposes of enhancing narrative responses to RFP questions.
- Continuously update and manage bank of stock responses to ensure appropriate categorization of content.
- Maintain library of supplemental attachments used with RFP responses.
This role benefits from the support of an experienced VP of EMEA Field Operations who will work closely with you in providing guidance and feedback as you develop and progress in your role. We are committed to our employees’ growth – we have formalized development programs and actively advertise our open positions internally to support the internal movement.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- 6+ years of relevant experience in a B-to-B corporate role.
- Language requirements: German and English (other languages would be advantageous).
- Track record of successful performance relative to winning RFP bids.
- Proactive, reliable, responsible and accurate with an attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate skillfully and effectively with stakeholders.
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint, Vizio.
THIS ROLE NOT A FIT?
Stay in touch, we will let you know when we have new positions on the team.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. To learn more about PRO Unlimited please visit us at www.prounlimited.com. To see a complete list of our open career opportunities please visit www.prounlimited.com/pro-company/careers/
Leuk dat je solliciteert! Wij nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op.
2. Kennis maken
Hilko belt je op om kennis te maken.
3. Eerste gesprek
Je komt langs voor een kop koffie of thee en een goed gesprek.
Hebben wij een klik? Dan volgen er één of meerdere vervolggesprekken
Wij doen jou een passend voorstel.
6. In dienst
Welkom bij Brainnet!