Client Services Consultant
Who We Are
Magnit is the evolution of work. Serving hundreds of the world’s most recognizable brands for the past 30+ years, Magnit offers the industry’s first holistic platform for the modern workforce. Magnit’s integrated workforce management (IWM) platform supported by data, software, intelligence, and best-in-class services team is key to our clients’ success. It can adapt quickly to regional or industry economic shifts, and provides the speed, scale, flexibility, transparency, and expertise required to meet an organization’s contingent workforce management, talent strategy and broader organization goals. At Magnit, you’ll work with passionate colleagues who collaborate and deliver meaningful results that positively transform the largest companies around the globe.
About the Role
The Client Services Consultant (CSC) is responsible for the efficient delivery of Magnit’s MSP services to our clients. Located in The Netherlands (both working on-site and from home), this position will work closely with vendors, client hiring managers, and Magnit cross-functional teams, utilizing our award-winning software, Workforce Logiq VMS to ensure smooth service delivery.
What you will do
- CSC is responsible for the day-to-day delivery of Magnit’s services
- Facilitate the fulfillment of temporary requisitions through Magnit’s VMS and efficiently manage the relationship/interaction of staffing desk suppliers and managers
- Proactively meet with hiring managers to qualify requisitions and convey relevant information to approved suppliers to empower them for success
- Resolve and follow- through, in a timely manner, all issues related to the worker, manager and staffing agency
- The CSC must maintain quality client service and day-to-day operations, with a primary focus on meeting contractual deliverables as outlined in the Scope of Work
- Depending on the size of the team, the CSC scope of responsibilities may be limited to one product (payroll, compliance or staffing desk) or may span over multiple product lines
- Maintain an updated SOP “Standard Operating Procedures” for day-to-day procedures so that operations function efficiently
- Implement new processes or enhance current processes to strengthen efficiencies.
What you will need
- A customer-oriented, self-motivated critical thinker with a “Can-Do” attitude!
- 3+ years of experience working in a relevant area such as staffing industry operations, HR/recruiting, MSP or customer service is preferred
- Strong communication skills with the ability to connect effectively across all layers of the organization
- Very good oral and written knowledge of the Dutch and English languages
What Magnit will Offer You
At Magnit, you’ll be joining an innovative, high-growth environment and can quickly make an impact to help transform the largest companies in the world. You’ll work with passionate colleagues who collaborate and deliver. Magnit offers all employees the opportunity for growth and development, and we want individuals to fulfill their potential and blaze their own trails! Besides that:
- A comprehensive onboarding program and colleagues who will help you get familiar with the organization
- A competitive salary with good secondary benefits
- A guaranteed 13th month
- 31.5 vacation days based on full-time employment
- A pension plan
- A laptop
- Nice extras such as a vitality program
- Annual training courses
- Various social and sporting activities to get to know your colleagues even better
If this role isn’t for you
Stay in touch, we will let you know when we have new positions on the team. To see a complete list of our open career opportunities please visit https://magnitglobal.com/us/en/company/careers.html
To do our best work we need different viewpoints. Therefore, we celebrate diversity and embrace inclusion. As an equal opportunity employer, we are dedicated to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We strive to ensure that we maintain a positive and enriching work environment for all.
Leuk dat je solliciteert! Wij nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op.
2. Kennis maken
Hilko belt je op om kennis te maken.
3. Eerste gesprek
Je komt langs voor een kop koffie of thee en een goed gesprek.
Hebben wij een klik? Dan volgen er één of meerdere vervolggesprekken
Wij doen jou een passend voorstel.
6. In dienst
Welkom bij Brainnet!