Client Services Consultant
WORKING AT PRO UNLIMITED
Are you interested in working at a “Great Place to Work”? Do you excel in a fast-paced, action-oriented environment?
Are you focused on providing the best customer-centric solutions? Does working with industry pioneers excite you? Are you passionate about your own growth? If you answered “yes” to any of the questions above, keep reading - PRO Unlimited may be exactly what you are looking for!
PRO Unlimited is a leading, global professional services and technology company and a certified “Great Place to Work”. We provide services and software that help several large organizations manage their non-employee workforce. We work with leading Fortune 500 companies and other large organizations delivering value by engaging and managing their non-employee workforce, improving talent quality, procuring services, providing savings, and managing risk & compliance. We pioneered a new space, created new business terms (MSP, VMS, vendor-neutral), and continue to be an industry leader servicing our clients and running global programs in more than 90 countries.
Client Services Consultant (CSC) is accountable for the efficient delivery of PRO’s services to our clients. Located on-site in Hilversum, this position will work closely with vendors, client hiring managers, and cross-functional teams, utilizing our award-winning software, WAND to ensure smooth service delivery.
DAY IN THE LIFE
A typical day may involve activities such as briefing suppliers, arranging interviews, discussing candidates with hiring managers, conducting pre-employment checks, handling Employee Relations cases, and carrying out induction meetings for new employees. As our clients often operate globally, this may involve working with clients and workers all over the world. Specific activities will vary based on client and location.
- CSC is accountable for the day to day delivery of PRO’s products/services. They report to Operations Manager (OM) or Program Manager (PM);
- The CSC must maintain quality customer service and day to day site operations, with a primary focus on meeting contractual deliverables as outlined in the Scope of Work;
- Subject to the size of the team, the CSC scope of responsibilities may be limited to one product (payroll, compliance or staffing desk) or may span over multiple product lines;
- Maintain an updated SOP “Standard Operating Procedures” for day-to-day procedures so that operations function efficiently and implement new processes to enhance current processes and to strengthen efficiencies.
For Payroll desk:
- Ensure required screenings and pre-employment checks take place in line with client requirements, conduct orientation for all new workers; maintain accurate and complete WAND records;
- Handle critical Employee Relations issues, requesting assistance and guidance as required;
- Resolve and follow-through, in a timely manner, all issues related to the worker;
- Escalate to the OM/PM any serious issues that may jeopardize PRO’s position with the client or staffing supplier, or issues that require the involvement of senior PRO resources.
For Staffing desk:
- Facilitate the fulfillment of temporary requisitions through PRO’s systems (WAND) and efficiently manage the relationship/interaction of staffing desk suppliers and managers;
- Proactively meet with hiring managers to qualify requisitions and convey relevant information to approved suppliers to empower them for success;
- Resolve and follow- through, in a timely manner, all issues related to the worker, manager and staffing agency.
This role benefits from the support of an experienced Operations Manager or Program Manager who will work closely with you in providing guidance and feedback as you develop and progress in your role. We are committed to our employees’ growth – we have formalized development programs and actively advertise our open positions internally to support the internal movement.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- A customer-oriented, self-motivated critical thinker with a “Can-Do” attitude;
- Experience of working in a relevant area such as staffing industry operations, HR/recruiting, MSP or customer service is preferred;
- Good working knowledge of any VMS tool is preferred;
- Professional advanced level english, both writen and verbal;
- Strong communication skills with the ability to liaise effectively across all layers of the organization.
To do our best work we need different viewpoints. Therefore, we celebrate diversity and embrace inclusion. As an equal opportunity employer, we are dedicated to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We strive to ensure that we maintain a positive and enriching work environment for all.
To learn more about PRO Unlimited please visit us at www.prounlimited.com
Leuk dat je solliciteert! Wij nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op.
2. Kennis maken
Hilko belt je op om kennis te maken.
3. Eerste gesprek
Je komt langs voor een kop koffie of thee en een goed gesprek.
Hebben wij een klik? Dan volgen er één of meerdere vervolggesprekken
Wij doen jou een passend voorstel.
6. In dienst
Welkom bij Brainnet!