The Desktop Administrator provides fast and useful technical assistance on end user computer systems, mobile phones (Android, iOS), and tablets. You will answer queries on technical issues, troubleshoot to determine root cause, as well as provide and document their solutions.
An excellent desktop administrator must have good technical knowledge and be able to communicate solutions effectively in a non-technical manor to help the user understand the problem and its solution.
The goal is to create value for users that will help technology work the way they need it for their day-to-day needs, and to forge a relationship with them based on trust, expertise, and experience.
What you will do
- Serve as a point of contact for internal employees and high-level executives seeking technical assistance over the phone, via email, chat, and in person.
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques, remote support tools, and by asking pertinent questions
- Troubleshooting to find the root cause and the best solution based on the issue and details provided by employees
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
- Maintain user, computer, and group object in an Active Directory environment
- Maintain and create resources in Azure and Office 365
- Manage a ticket queue within the parameters of pre-defined SLAs
- Provide consistent day-to-day service
- Escalate unresolved issues to the proper team of support personnel
- Provide accurate information on IT systems, products, and services
- Keep a detailed record of events and problems, and their resolution, in incident tickets
- Follow-up and communicate with users throughout the incident resolution process
What You Will Need
- 3+ years of experience in a Desktop Support role
- Fluent in both Dutch and English
- Working knowledge of the following systems
- Active Directory
- Exchange Online
- Azure AD
- Microsoft InTune/Autopilot
- MS Office App Suite
- Basic Ticket Handling
- Teleconferencing solutions including Microsoft Teams, and other industry standard solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Who We Are
PRO Unlimited is the future of work. Serving hundreds of the world’s most recognizable brands for the past 30+ years, PRO Unlimited offers the industry’s first holistic platform for the modern workforce. PRO’s integrated workforce management (IWM) platform supported by data, software, intelligence, and best-in-class services team is key to our clients’ success. It can adapt quickly to regional or industry economic shifts, and provides the speed, scale, flexibility, transparency, and expertise required to meet an organization’s contingent workforce management, talent strategy and broader organization goals. At PRO, you’ll work with passionate colleagues who collaborate and deliver meaningful results that positively transform the largest companies around the globe.
What PRO will Offer You
At PRO Unlimited, you’ll be joining an innovative, high-growth environment and can quickly make an impact to help transform the largest companies in the world. You’ll work with passionate colleagues who collaborate and deliver. PRO offers all employees the opportunity for growth and development, and we want individuals to fulfill their potential and blaze their own trails! PRO will offer you a competitive benefits package, a great PTO package, medical, dental, and vision coverage, retirement planning, as well as discounts and perks for tickets, travel, merchandise and more! PRO encourages employees to participate in giving back, and we will match employee contributions to favorite charities and support corporate volunteering hours to make a difference in your community!
If this role isn’t for you..
Stay in touch, we will let you know when we have new positions on the team.
To see a complete list of our open career opportunities please visit www.prounlimited.com/pro-company/careers/
To do our best work we need different viewpoints. Therefore, we celebrate diversity and embrace inclusion. As an equal opportunity employer, we are dedicated to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We strive to ensure that we maintain a positive and enriching work environment for all.
Leuk dat je solliciteert! Wij nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op.
2. Kennis maken
Hilko belt je op om kennis te maken.
3. Eerste gesprek
Je komt langs voor een kop koffie of thee en een goed gesprek.
Hebben wij een klik? Dan volgen er één of meerdere vervolggesprekken
Wij doen jou een passend voorstel.
6. In dienst
Welkom bij Brainnet!