Enterprise Application Architect
About the Role
We are seeking a results-driven application architect to lead our application development teams. You will be consulting with senior business managers and product owners on application requirements, incorporating desired functionalities into application designs and development plans, and supervising application development stages. You will be responsible for creation and insurance of a scalable, reliable, and available architectural system.
The Application Architect provides guidance, enablement, and direction in support of Information Technology needs that support Enterprise Technology Architecture initiatives. The architect will define standards, application blueprints, architectural guidelines and best practices that enable a capability based long-term vision and strategy. In addition to providing architectural leadership and deliverables supporting core enterprise applications, programs, and projects to further the company’s transformation objectives.
- Participate in long range planning for the structure and interaction of the enterprise’s major types and sources of data, information needs, business processes and strategy
- Responsible for decisions and priorities regarding the overall enterprise architecture
- Translate business needs into architectural solutions (current and target state) and defining solutions to business problems through the application of information technology
- Facilitate the establishment and implementation of standards and guidelines that direct the design of technology solutions including architecting and implementing solutions requiring integration of multiple platforms
- Develop and document the framework for integration and implementation for changes to architectural standards
- Determine architecture solutions that meet performance, scalability, reliability, and security needs
- Provide technical guidance to project team areas as appropriate
- Proven leadership skills including the ability to work well with a large team across multiple functional areas
- Proven technical skills in Java, .net, ERP, SQL, Azure and AWS, or other development language/platform
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present technical concepts to upper-level management and officers
- Strong problem-solving skills
- It is important to note that the Enterprise Application Architect is a transformative role that envisions a future and works to enable that future through a proven and disciplined set of processes, tools and professional skills
- The successful candidate for this position can expect to lead discussions in a team environment with a wide range of professional enterprise software engineers
- This position will be responsible for architectural aspects of:
- ERP, Financial engines
- Sales & Marketing Automation & CRM
- Data Services
- Backoffice Microservices, notifications, and other related software
- infrastructure necessary in a modern company
What You Will Do
- Define and implement application architecture for diverse business processes, projects, and function
- Develop software solutions and strategy to meet the architectural goals and business needs
- Liaise with programmers and software development team to design and implement an architectural system
- Assign work duties to technical and programming staff in order to achieve a common target
- Design the interface between multiple applications, databases, and middleware systems
- Provide technical support and training to ensure high level of business performance
- Carry out assessments to identify operational limitations and gaps in functional coverage
- Upgrade architectural systems and software life cycle to ensure improved processes
- Offer recommendations to management for technical resources and action plans necessary for an efficient architectural system
- Monitor the performance of architectural systems to ensure fluid interaction between components
- Conduct tests to ensure an application conforms to fundamental application standards and meets the requirements of the end user
- Ensure proper documentation of software design and developing processes in order to produce appropriate procedures for application use
- Design applications according to specific architectural design to improve overall system performance
What You Will Need
- Bachelor’s Degree or Masters degree (Computer Science or a related technical degree)
- Fluent in English (verbally and written)
- 5+ years of experience as an application architect
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong understanding of information systems and business processes
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Willingness to travel
- Extensive experience with cloud-based software (SaaS) integrations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent presentation abilities and composure in front of all levels of technical and business audiences
- Demonstrated leadership, interpersonal, teamwork and relationship building skills in order to work effectively and contribute to a team environment
- Excellent ability to manage competing demands, changes or delays
- Strong project management skills
- Extensive knowledge of and the ability to work with TOGAF and modeling tools such as Sparx, Embarcadero, Visio
Who We Are
PRO Unlimited is the future of work. Serving hundreds of the world’s most recognizable brands for the past 30+ years, PRO Unlimited offers the industry’s first holistic platform for the modern workforce. PRO’s integrated workforce management (IWM) platform supported by data, software, intelligence, and best-in-class services team is key to our clients’ success. It can adapt quickly to regional or industry economic shifts, and provides the speed, scale, flexibility, transparency, and expertise required to meet an organization’s contingent workforce management, talent strategy and broader organization goals. At PRO, you’ll work with passionate colleagues who collaborate and deliver meaningful results that positively transform the largest companies around the globe.
What PRO will Offer You
- A comprehensive onboarding program and colleagues who will help you get familiar with the organization
- A competitive salary with good secondary benefits
- A guaranteed 13th month
- 31.5 vacation days based on full time employment
- A pension plan
- A laptop
- Nice extras such as a vitality program
- Annual training courses
- Various social and sporting activities to get to know your colleagues even better
If this role isn’t for you
Stay in touch, we will let you know when we have new positions on the team. To see a complete list of our open career opportunities please visit https://www.prounlimited.com/careers.php.
To do our best work we need different viewpoints. Therefore, we celebrate diversity and embrace inclusion. As an equal opportunity employer, we are dedicated to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We strive to ensure that we maintain a positive and enriching work environment for all.
Leuk dat je solliciteert! Wij nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op.
2. Kennis maken
Hilko belt je op om kennis te maken.
3. Eerste gesprek
Je komt langs voor een kop koffie of thee en een goed gesprek.
Hebben wij een klik? Dan volgen er één of meerdere vervolggesprekken
Wij doen jou een passend voorstel.
6. In dienst
Welkom bij Brainnet!