Global Support Analyst
PRO Unlimited is searching for a Global Support Analyst to support our clients. If you enjoy teaming up with top talent, strong processes, and robust technology then you'll enjoy PRO Unlimited as we continue our investment in People, Process, and Technology. PRO Unlimited, a global company supporting contingent workforce management, is currently recruiting for the position of Global Support Analyst.
This position supports the success of PRO Unlimited by adding a value in servicing our clients. This is an exciting career opportunity for someone who values advancement, growth, and high-quality work. This Global Support Analyst position requires responsibility for end user support of PRO Unlimited’s proprietary applications and systems. Global Support Analysts support customers with questions, requests, and basic trouble-shooting for our products and services.
Primary duties include
- Support internal and external users of PRO’s proprietary application, Wand.
- Respond to inquiries via phone, email and chat
- Create/update/follow-through on tickets to resolution
- Meet SLAs and individual metrics
- Recommend/update process improvements
- Mentor/train new Global Support Analysts
- Sense of urgency and ability to escalate system outages to Management
- Must Maintain Confidential Information and Follow Procedures for Work processing
- Bachelor’s Degree or 2-3 year’s work experience in a Helpdesk call center
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Customer Focus - excellent customer service, listening skills, strong and clear communications, and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism and strong work ethic
- Good problem-solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Outlook and Internet
- Team player – works well with others, supports and assists other team members.
- Employee work performance is in alignment PRO Promise, especially these attributes:
- Is service oriented, delivers on customer centric solutions.
- Is a critical thinker, displays strong reasoning and decision making.
- Is resilient, manages change and pressure with tenacity and adaptability.
- Is emotionally intelligent, aware of and respects diverse opinions and personalities.
- Takes ownership and demonstrates responsibility.
What we offer
- A comprehensive onboarding program and colleagues who will help you get familiar with the organization
- A competitive salary with good secondary benefits
- A guaranteed 13th month
- 31.5 vacation days based on full time employment
- A pension plan
- A laptop
- Nice extras such as a vitality program
- Annual training courses
- Various social and sporting activities to get to know your colleagues even better
Leuk dat je solliciteert! Wij nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op.
2. Kennis maken
Hilko belt je op om kennis te maken.
3. Eerste gesprek
Je komt langs voor een kop koffie of thee en een goed gesprek.
Hebben wij een klik? Dan volgen er één of meerdere vervolggesprekken
Wij doen jou een passend voorstel.
6. In dienst
Welkom bij Brainnet!