HR Business Partner Benelux
Are you interested in working at a "Great Place to Work"? Do you enjoy teaming up with top talent, strong processes, and robust technology? Then you'll enjoy PRO Unlimited as we continue our investment in People, Process, and Technology. As we are growing in Benelux we are now looking for a HR Business Partner Benelux.
As a HR Business Partner Benelux you will report to the HR Director EMEA & APAC and be responsible for both HR operations and strategic HR projects within the Benelux region, approx. 200 employees. Most of these employees are in Nieuwegein, Netherlands where this role is based. You will also manage the HR Advisor and Quality Coordinator (responsible for employee lifecyle and ISO and other related accreditation).
Your core responsibilities:
- Be the HR leader for the Benelux region (approx. 200 staff and growing) and provide expert HR advice and leadership to the local PRO management team;
- Support the HR Director and General Manager with HR related project work;
- Manage HR Advisor and Quality Coordinator (responsible for employee lifecyle and ISO and other related accreditation);
- Manage complex employee relations cases such as sickness, performance and conduct issues;
- Coordinate the performance appraisal and salary review process;
- Point of contact for questions from managers;
- Contact person at external organisations such as employment agencies and occupational health and safety services;
- Contributes to change processes within the organization;
- Various administrative activities such as keeping track of the staff regulations.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience;
- Experience working with Works Council request for advice, information, and consent;
- Experience managing HR projects;
- Experience managing difficult employee relations cases (absence, performance);
- Good oral command of the English language;
- Very good written command of the Dutch language;
- Knowledge of relevant laws and regulations;
- Knowledge of office software (MS Office).
What we offer:
- A comprehensive onboarding program and colleagues who will help you get familiar with the organization;
- A competitive salary with good secondary benefits;
- A guaranteed 13th month;
- 31.5 vacation days based on full time employment;
- A pension plan;
- A laptop;
- Nice extras such as a vitality program;
- Annual training courses;
- Various social and sporting activities to get to know your colleagues even better.
PRO Unlimited is a leading, global professional services and technology company and a certified “Great Place to Work”. We provide services and software that help several large organizations manage their non-employee workforce. We work with leading Fortune 500 companies and other large organizations delivering value by engaging and managing their non-employee workforce, improving talent quality, procuring services, providing savings, and managing risk & compliance.
Leuk dat je solliciteert! Wij nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op.
2. Kennis maken
Hilko belt je op om kennis te maken.
3. Eerste gesprek
Je komt langs voor een kop koffie of thee en een goed gesprek.
Hebben wij een klik? Dan volgen er één of meerdere vervolggesprekken
Wij doen jou een passend voorstel.
6. In dienst
Welkom bij Brainnet!