HR Operations Coordinator EMEA
PRO Unlimited is a leading, global professional services and technology company and a certified “Great Place to Work”. We provide services and software that help several large organizations manage their non-employee workforce. We work with leading Fortune 500 companies and other large organizations delivering value by engaging and managing their non-employee workforce, improving talent quality, procuring services, providing savings and managing risk & compliance. We pioneered a new space, created new business terms (MSP, VMS, vendor neutral) and continue to be an industry leader servicing our clients and running global programs in more than 90 countries.
Based at our Netherlands office in Nieuwegein and reporting to the HR Director - EMEA, you are responsible for providing friendly and supportive HR assistance to 400 employees across Europe, mostly in English and Dutch, but sometimes in German. This person will be responsible for onboarding, offboarding, employee files, HR queries, payroll notifications and administrative support to the HR Director and HR Managers.
- Provide “best in class” customer service to new hires and their managers, working closely with Talent Acquisition and other internal department to deliver stellar support; serve as a “one-stop-shop” and PRO ambassador for all new hires and rehires
- Provide staffing support to new starters including new hire assistance with onboarding and “Day 1” readiness, including coordination of background and right to work checks
- Gather necessary new hire paperwork and maintain employee files
- Set up and process new hires, transfers, promotions, and leavers within SharePoint & Peoplesoft/Ceridian including contract and offer letter generation for multiple countries
- Produce payroll notifications and reports regularly to capture all people changes
- Providing administrative support to the HR Director (e.g. headcount reports and leave tracking)
- Producing confirmation of employment and reference letters
- Perform troubleshooting on a variety of issues that may extend beyond the reach of traditional HR, requiring the ability to network cross-functionally and leverage relationships to support the new hire process
This role benefits from the support of the HR Director EMEA who will work closely with you. In providing guidance and feedback as you develop and progress in your role. We are committed to our employees’ growth – we have formalized development programs and actively advertise our open positions internally to support the internal movement.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 2+ years’ direct experience in HR administration and employee lifecycle management, preferably across multiple countries
- Extremely strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to make connections and build relationships with internal customers in writing
- Fluent English and Dutch, with conversational German (ability to read and write)
- Advanced Microsoft Word and Excel skills (Pivot table, v-lookup and mail merge ability)
THIS ROLE NOT A FIT?
Stay in touch. We’ll let you know when we have new positions on the team.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. To learn more about PRO Unlimited please visit us at: www.prounlimited.com. To see a complete list of our open career opportunities please visit: www.prounlimited.com/pro-company/careers/
Leuk dat je solliciteert! Wij nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op.
2. Kennis maken
Hilko belt je op om kennis te maken.
3. Eerste gesprek
Je komt langs voor een kop koffie of thee en een goed gesprek.
Hebben wij een klik? Dan volgen er één of meerdere vervolggesprekken
Wij doen jou een passend voorstel.
6. In dienst
Welkom bij Brainnet!