PRO Unlimited is the future of work. Serving hundreds of the world’s most recognizable brands for the past 30+ years, PRO Unlimited offers the industry’s first holistic platform for the modern workforce. PRO’s integrated workforce management (IWM) platform supported by data, software, intelligence and best-in-class services team is key to our clients’ success.
It can adapt quickly to regional or industry economic shifts, and provides the speed, scale, flexibility, transparency and expertise required to meet an organization’s contingent workforce management, talent strategy and broader organization goals. At PRO, you’ll work with passionate colleagues who collaborate and deliver meaningful results that positively transform the largest companies around the globe.
About the Role
The Implementation Processor role requires an individual who is self-motivated, flexible, detail oriented, and operates efficiently independently in a deadline-oriented environment. The individual must be able to multitask between projects with minimal errors in complex data spreadsheets. Excellent follow-up and attention to detail are essential to the completion of a successful implementation. Must be able to communicate effectively and escalate risks to Implementation Associates or Project Managers across multiple time zones.
What you will do
Create, process, and manage complex data spreadsheets for multiple implementation projects globally. Coordinate and collect required data elements from suppliers or workers around onboarding. Coordinate and assist project manager(s) by meeting task deliverables and deadlines as assigned by the Implementation Associate and/or the Project Manager(s), including but not limited to the following.
- Create, organize, and maintain client program spreadsheets for supplier set up and worker enrollments globally;
- Create supplier configuration tickets and respond to inquiries and/ or escalate in a timely manner;
- Coordinate with PBOPS to ensure all supplier data was entered into Peoplesoft;
- Distribute communications, training materials, invites, videos, FAQs, supplier handbooks to assist in hitting project plan milestones;
- Process worker documents in Sterling One and maintain updates in master spreadsheet;
- Review and analyze foundational data sets from client, Worker data, Wand/ VMS data validation and perform audits and bulk uploads;
- Contact suppliers and workers directly by phone and email to collect documents and communicate next steps until they are completely onboarded;
- Provide accurate updates based on completion percentages and outstanding priorities;
- Review client documents and background check requirements with Project Manager, per the MSA and lead online onboarding requirements setup for PRO paid temporary workers;
- Review test script content with Project Manager and assist in Wand data staging (UAV) if required in the implementation;
- Maintain productivity and efficiency while supporting implementations in multiple time zones;
- Solution new processes and enhance current process to strengthen efficiency in implementation processing activities.
What you will need
- Ability to effectively deal with a variety of changing situations under stress and against tight deadlines;
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor and confidentiality;
- Flexible to support/lead late night and/or weekend deployments to production as required;
- Willingness to take ownership of issues and facilitating effective outcomes in a timely manner;
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively independently or in a team environment;
- Ability to adjust and adapt to challenges that arise during the implementation process;
- Self-motivated and uses sound judgment, clear thought processes and ability to prioritize projects based on due dates;
- Ability to represent the company and self in a positive and professional manner at all times.
- Strong proficiency with Excel, MS Teams, Outlook, and the ability to learn new systems;
- 2 years of experience with related processing skills.
- Familiarity with Vendor Management Systems;
- Experience in staffing or recruiting industry.
What PRO will offer you
At PRO Unlimited, you’ll be joining an innovative, high-growth environment and can quickly make an impact to help transform the largest companies in the world. You’ll work with passionate colleagues who collaborate and deliver. PRO offers all employees the opportunity for growth and development, and we want individuals to fulfill their potential and blaze their own trails! PRO will offer you a competitive benefits package, including unlimited PTO, medical, dental, and vision coverage, retirement planning, as well as discounts and perks for tickets, travel, merchandise and more! PRO encourages employees to participate in giving back, and we will match employee contributions to favorite charities and support corporate volunteering hours to make a difference in your community!
If this role isn’t for you..
Stay in touch, we will let you know when we have new positions on the team.
To see a complete list of our open career opportunities please visit www.prounlimited.com/pro-company/careers/
To do our best work we need different viewpoints. Therefore, we celebrate diversity and embrace inclusion. As an equal opportunity employer, we are dedicated to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We strive to ensure that we maintain a positive and enriching work environment for all.
Leuk dat je solliciteert! Wij nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op.
2. Kennis maken
Hilko belt je op om kennis te maken.
3. Eerste gesprek
Je komt langs voor een kop koffie of thee en een goed gesprek.
Hebben wij een klik? Dan volgen er één of meerdere vervolggesprekken
Wij doen jou een passend voorstel.
6. In dienst
Welkom bij Brainnet!