.NET Developer (English)
Do you want to be a member of an innovative team? Is (re)writing key applications your happy place? Working as .NET Developer at Brainnet means you are part of a fast growing organisation that values initiative, creativity and autonomy.
What are you going to do?
In order to expand our development team we are looking for two motivated .NET Developers. You work alongside your colleagues to help expand Brainnet further.
We are about to embark on the journey of rewriting (strangling) our monolith. You will become part of an innovative team building microservices using the latest and greatest tech. Think Azure Service Fabric, Azure Search, Azure Service Bus, Azure Functions, .Net Core 3.0, and Angular 8 to name a few.
We also need to maintain the current monolith and supporting applications for the time being. Thus every so often you will have to get your hands dirty in the old stack (ASP.net WebForms, ASMX webservices, AngularJS etc.)
Your responsibilities include:
- Developing .NET software for both new and existing applications;
- Translating functional specifications into technical designs;
- Contribute to the invention, design and realisation of various microservice oriented applications;
- The security of the business network and the on-line client portals;
- Researching new developments that are potentially interesting to implement.
Who are you?
You have experience of the .NET Framework within a complex IT environment. As a result, you are able to translate complex issues into achievable implementations. Your analytical skills help you to quickly understand information and give specific advise. You enjoy improving our processes pro-actively in order to actively contribute to the expansion of our organisation.
Specifically, your profile is as follows:
- At least a BSc/BA in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field;
- Familiarity with ASP.NET, C#, Entity Framework, Visual Studio, and SQL Server 2012 or higher;
- Able to work independently on projects in a .NET environment;
- Excellent communications skills, as discussions with colleagues or other departments happen frequently;
- Familiarity with new technologies such as .NET Core, Angular and the Azure stack would be an added plus.
What kind of organisation are we?
Brainnet has been supporting companies in their hiring process for over 20 years. From our offices in Nieuwegein and along with over 100 colleagues, we help dozens of clients situated throughout in the Netherlands every day. Do you want to be part of a successful team of enthusiastic and motivated colleagues, that also knows how to have fun? We have managed to acquire many prominent companies because of our unique proposition where we do not second our own people, and are 100% independent and impartial. We spend a lot of time on quality improvement, and support the environment and charities. Every year, we donate 3% of our operating profit to people and organisations that could use a helping hand.
A challenging role with a lot of responsibilities within our IT department. This department consists of passionate Software Developers, a Test Analyst, Business Change Manager, Business Analyst, and IT Support. You are also required to have regular contact with our development team abroad.
Furthermore, we offer:
- Great career opportunities within our organisation;
- The opportunity to work on your personal development via courses and schooling;
- A position for 40 hours per week;
- A market level salary and excellent secondary employment conditions;
- A vitality program including coaching, workshops and sporting activities.
We work hard at Brainnet, but there is always time for some fun. We organise various outings, take a weekend trip every year including partners, and enjoy Friday afternoon drinks every week.
Thank you for applying! We will contact you as soon as possible.
2. Getting to know each other
Hilko will call to get to know you.
3. First interview
You come by for a cup of coffee or tea and a conversation.
4. Follow-up interview
Do we have a connection? Then one or more follow-up interviews will follow.
5. Contract proposal
We will make you a fitting proposal.
Welcome to Brainnet!