Technical Client Delivery Consultant
About the Role
The Technical Client Delivery Consultant is a mid-level product centric role, collaborating with named clients in designing and supporting technology solutions, which display and strengthen the value of Wand as a critical component of a company’s global talent management solution. This individual will be the primary point of contact for clients and 3rd Party MSPs that utilize a VMS only model within the organization and will provide support as it relates to technology. The role reaches across all components of business development within PRO including:
- Product: Work closely with Product Management to prioritize, schedule, define requirements, and test product enhancements, bugs, and integrations.
- Implementations: Partner with the configurations team to make necessary configuration updates to Wand and coordinate testing effort
- PRO Service Lines: Collaborate with internal teams on Payroll, IC Compliance, Analytics, and agent of pay service offering questions and issue resolution
What You Will Do
- Employ domain expertise as a primary subject matter expert for internal and external Wand users and create business and technical solutions
- Apply implementation project methodology in creation of product solutions
- Review specifications to ensure business requirements are addressed and to minimize opportunities for misinterpretation during the development lifecycle
- Participate in User Acceptance Testing process and feedback data collection
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external customers
- Keeps abreast of Wand product functionality, roadmap, and trends in the industry and advise clients and 3rd Party MSPs of new features/functionality
- Utilize industry, technology, and procurement knowledge to recommend, design, and implement process and configuration improvements
- Intake, track, and resolve issues and enhancements brought forth by client through collaboration with internal departments including configurations, integration solutions, product, marketing, billing, payroll, training, client services, and help desk
- Assist client and 3rd Party MSPs with the expansion of business and implementation of new service lines by effectively project managing, defining scope/deliverables, configuration updates, testing, and data uploads
- Drive and facilitate scoping and requirement gathering sessions for enhancements and new or updated integration requests
- Provide on-going education, demos, and support on the Wand application and newly available releases, features, and functionality
- Clearly communicate timelines, set realistic expectations, and develop short term solutions or mitigation plans when necessary
What You Will Need
- Must possess excellent client engagement and communication skills, to facilitate meetings, demos, and discovery sessions
- Five plus years of VMS, MSP, or staffing experience, including SOW product experience
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Aptitude towards managing tasks/projects and see them through to completion
- Must have a solid understanding of data flow and common integrations in the industry
- Must possess high energy, collaboration, confidence, and creativity
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or relevant work experience
- Physical ability to sit at a desk or computer workstation for up to an eight-hour shift
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve, including strong time management, organizational, and follow up skills
- Must be able to exercise judgment within generally defined practices and select methods to obtain solutions
- Ability to define problems, collect aggregate and analyze data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to recognize process and technical issues, areas in need of increased efficiencies, and apply experience and best practices when making recommendations
- Ability to interact with both business and technical users of all skill levels
- Strong analytical skills with ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills essential
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and field representatives
- Ability to think outside the box and collaborate with both internal and external resources to recommend creative solutions in a consultative manner
- Must be results-oriented, self-motivated, possess a sense of ownership, and take pride in all tasks/projects at hand
- Extensive experience in desktop applications, including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Excel, and Visio
- Ability to travel at a minimum of 35%
Who We Are
PRO Unlimited is the future of work. Serving hundreds of the world’s most recognizable brands for the past 30+ years, PRO Unlimited offers the industry’s first holistic platform for the modern workforce. PRO’s integrated workforce management (IWM) platform supported by data, software, intelligence, and best-in-class services team is key to our clients’ success. It can adapt quickly to regional or industry economic shifts, and provides the speed, scale, flexibility, transparency, and expertise required to meet an organization’s contingent workforce management, talent strategy and broader organization goals. At PRO, you’ll work with passionate colleagues who collaborate and deliver meaningful results that positively transform the largest companies around the globe.
What PRO will Offer You
- A comprehensive onboarding program and colleagues who will help you get familiar with the organization
- A competitive salary with good secondary benefits
- A guaranteed 13th month
- 31.5 vacation days based on full time employment
- A pension plan
- A laptop
- Nice extras such as a vitality program
- Annual training courses
- Various social and sporting activities to get to know your colleagues even better
If this role isn’t for you
Stay in touch, we will let you know when we have new positions on the team. To see a complete list of our open career opportunities please visit www.prounlimited.com/pro-company/careers/
To do our best work we need different viewpoints. Therefore, we celebrate diversity and embrace inclusion. As an equal opportunity employer, we are dedicated to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We strive to ensure that we maintain a positive and enriching work environment for all.
Leuk dat je solliciteert! Wij nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op.
2. Kennis maken
Hilko belt je op om kennis te maken.
3. Eerste gesprek
Je komt langs voor een kop koffie of thee en een goed gesprek.
Hebben wij een klik? Dan volgen er één of meerdere vervolggesprekken
Wij doen jou een passend voorstel.
6. In dienst
Welkom bij Brainnet!